Links to various bee-associated sites:
- Bee Craft; UK magazine on beekeeping.
- Scientific Beekeeping; Beekeeping through the eyes of a biologist.
- Beekeeping Development; Concerned with overseas beekeepers and the development of beekeeping.
- Northern Bee Books; Claim to stock the largest range of English language bee books in the world.
- Beetight hive web management; Beetight is a free web application for beekeepers to manage hives and track them online or on your phone or PDA.
- Bees n Wasps; Explore the world of bees. Get behind the hive and discover how bees live, make honey and build up a colony. Learn about other types of bees, quiz yourself and play games
- Sheffield Beekeepers' Association; Pollen identification.
- FlowerScapes Ltd; Headed by Steve Alton, formerly of the Millennium Seed Bank, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, and Dr Karin Alton, a honey bee research scientist, FlowerScapes Ltd can provide habitat creation and wildlife gardening advice informed by the latest ecological research. We have seed mixes for all situations; pollinator friendly, long flowering season, low maintenance, cost effective solutions tailored to your requirements.
- TIB AV-PORTAL; The TIB AV-Portal is a portal for scientific videos with a focus on technology/engineering as well as architecture, chemistry, computer science, mathematics and physics. Other scientific disciplines are also included in the AV-Portal. The videos include among others computer visualisations, learning material, simulations, experiments, interviews, video abstracts, lecture and conference recordings, and (open) audiovisual learning and teaching materials. The portal uses various automatic video analyses. The added value: these video analyses enable pinpoint searches within the video content.
A search on beekeeping provides fascinating, useful educational videos etc on various aspects of beekeeping being explored in Europe. Well worth a visit!