Buyer beware! We are not responsible for anything bought through this website or any action arising there-from.
All nucs that are sold through the Division must consist of and had, as a minimum, two frames of three stages of brood and stores for at least a week, as describe on the BBKA website for standards of nucs and preferably the queen should be marked. See the nucleus leaflet issued British Beekeepers Association
Inexperienced beekeepers should, before buying, have any nucs they wish to purchase inspected by more experienced ones
- Kenwards Farm, Lindfield 27 acres of partly wooded landscaped garden
- Two acres at Wivelsfield Green
- Offer of a nursery for bees at Poynings
- Plumpton Green a large garden
- Tongdean Road, Brighton, BN3 6QE
- Five acres in Streat (In the National Gardens)
All inquiries to the Secretary, 07713532285
Bees & Equipment.
None currently available.
Association Bulk Buys
Please contact Pat Clowser.